Our client has a vacancy for a Residential Property Solicitor/Conveyancer. Reporting to the Head of Conveyancing the successful candidate will have experience across the full spectrum of residential conveyancing; especially in the areas of Freehold, Leasehold, Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages, Shared Ownership Schemes, Rights to Buy, Transfer of Equity and Lease extensions.
Candidates should ideally have:
• A minimum of 1 – 2 years PQE in residential property
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Strong IT skills
• Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development, CQS and internal training expectations
• Proven experience of handling own caseload
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
• Case Management experience (desirable)
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.