Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team as a full time, permanent position.
Candidates must have previous experience working in an accounts role – including sales and purchase ledger and bank reconciliations.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Checking system balances
• Printing bank statements and emailing out received funds to fee earners
• Posting nominal items from bank statements
• Processing payments received in to office/client bank account
• Reconcile cash report
• Process all cheques
• Daily banking of cheques
• Process BACs & TTs
• Assisting fee earners with queries + general queries.
• Assist with credit control.
• Reconcile petty cash.
• Assisting with Purchase Ledger
• Printing, collating and delivering debtor statements.
• Assist during month end
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
You can register your CV without any obligation.
If you wish to speak to a consultant please call us on:
01908 726 030/
01908 726 062