We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a small, friendly and well managed Finance team. Being based at their UK Head Office, you will be working for a global business that is striving to be market leader.
As Accounts Assistant you will be an integral part of the team that supports the success of the business and carry out finance related tasks including processing customer payments (Cheque and BACs), maintaining the ledgers, processing expenses, supporting management accounting, supporting reporting and audit requirements.
• To use the accounts system to accurately process customers’ payments (both Cheques and BACS).
• Agree inter-company balances.
• Ensure bank reconciliations are carried out accurately to tight deadlines.
• Assist in the processing of employee expenses and loans.
• Previous experience as an all-round Accounts/Finance Assistant
• Have a positive, can-do approach
• Posses a friendly, outgoing personality
• Be team focussed
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
• Inquisitive mind with the ability to question with confidence
In return, you will have a great place to work, be part of a friendly team and have free on-site parking.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.