Our client has a vacancy with an immediate start for an Administration Support Assistant. This is a temporary position, providing maternity cover, expected to last till 30th September 2019. You will be working 37 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 09:00-17:30 and Friday 09:00 -17:00.
You will provide professional, efficient and a robust administrative service as directed by the Executive Team. You will be one of the first points of contact for the business. As such, you will be professional in appearance, attitude and style and have a high standard of customer service skills. This role is service-oriented and you will work with efficiency, professionalism, and high standards of customer service.
• Prioritise tasks for the business lead, bringing forward items and reminders for attention and action
• Inbox and correspondence management
• Diary management, using initiative and discretion to arrange meetings, juggle schedules, diaries and itineraries to enable the allocation of time in the most effective way possible, providing daily packs
• Gatekeeping using high levels of discretion and diplomacy
• Print and collate paperwork for meetings
• Researching biographies for meeting preparation
• Respond to correspondence and enquiries, following up actions proactively
• Arrange travel, producing maps where required
• Expenses management, forms and reconciliations
• Act as the point of contact when required
• Plan and arrange VIP visits, including hosting those events where appropriate and occasionally providing out of hours support. Producing and collaborating with internal stakeholders on ‘show and tell’ agendas across the organisation
• Maintaining paper and electronic filing
• Arranging 1-2-1’s
You will need to be welcoming, proactive, flexible and professional and have previous experience at a similar level. In addition you will need to be extremely well organised, have first class communication skills and an approachable personality. In addition you will have:
• Passion for delivering excellent customer service
• Firm / assertive in a professional manner
• Trustworthy, with high levels of discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Self-sufficient and a fast learner
• Pre-emptive – thinking ahead
• Confident, resilient and can keep calm under pressure
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.