Our client has a vacancy for an Administrator with an immediate start to provide message handling and support backup to the business field based team. In addition, providing technical information both internally and externally. This is a temporary full time position expected to last 3 months.
• Receive incoming telephone calls, all web based enquiries and e-mails.
• Identify new leads
• Provide initial technical responses to enquiry requests
• Assist in maintaining the messaging database for external staff in order to track progress of requests and actions.
• Provide administration assistance with presentations, processing minutes and reports
• Booking conference rooms, refreshments for meetings, hotels and travel as required
• Deal with the franking of outgoing company mail from the main post room and assist with
mail shots as required.
• Customer service focus
• Be precise, reliable and maintain concentration in a busy office.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Fully proficient with MS Office - Word and PowerPoint with intermediate Excel
• Diplomatic and tactful
• Team player
• Professional telephone manner
• Previous background in a technical administration role
• Experience of helpdesk support
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.