Our client has a permanent vacancy for an experienced QLIK-Sense BI Developer to join their business as they start on a period of significant transformation. The role will be pivotal to the formation and delivery of data strategy and primarily in the development of BI, Analytic and Reporting services and solutions. This role will be hands-on working closely with the business to deliver value-based solution to customers, as well as for internal business functions.
This role will be responsible for developing standardised QLIK-Sense solutions to meet business and customer needs, with a focus on architecting data solutions, environments, platforms which can be replicated and reused. This will specifically relate to customer dashboards, reporting, analytics and insights. The role will contribute to the overall data strategy and architecture to ensure solutions are built with the future in mind, as they look to create a centre of excellence for data. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically have worked in a similar role with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
• Alignment with and contributing to the overall data strategy and architecture.
• Performing business and requirements analysis to understand and delivery value-based solutions and services.
• The production, automation, testing and delivery of business & customer Intel, Insights and reporting solutions
• The documentation of solution, architecture and service framework for data solutions
• Creation of a fully automated solution set, deliverables and access management/provision.
• Contributing to the formation of a Centre of Excellence for Data
• Ensure that the data accuracy and consistency is maintained. Consideration of the cleansing needed to create solutions that meet business and customer needs.
• Ensure the appropriate data management, system, visualisation and BI tools are in place – and developed in line with needs
• Be a company evangelist for data management, quality, automation and engagement; deploying necessary education / training.
• Tracking the project and pipeline activity to ensure business has visibility of all development and change activity in line with adequate resourcing to support volume and demand.
• Implementing system and process change including testing
• Data Management and Governance (BI/Analytics)
• System Management and Maintenance
• Contract, License and Agreement Management
• Vendor & Supplier Management including service management
• Budget and Spend Control
• Team Management & Support
Experience and expert in QLIK-Sense and related QLIK products, tools & services
Production of high-performance QLIK BI/Analytic solutions and high-impact visualisation.
Digital approaches; simplification and automation of solutions and services.
Strong working experience in MS-365, Azure, ETL, SQL, REST, JSON, API’s, etc…….
Data Management and Data Solution Architecting
Growth, Client & Customer Satisfaction / Quality of Services provided
Team working and people management
Innovation and change
Project Management (Development orientated)
In addition, you will also have
Strategic Mindset – Ability to think strategically and deliver project goals
Data Driven Mindset – Ability to focus on the science and data behind the data
Great Communicator – A real people-person with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
Positive and Proactive – Glass half-full attitude, with great initiative
Driven and Passionate – Someone who is truly excited by the prospect of working with one of the largest global brands
Excellent Time Management Skills – Ability to manage their time effectively and work autonomously when required to meet SLA and KPI deadlines
A Real Team Player – You are highly collaborative and team oriented
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.