Our client has a vacancy for a Business Analyst. This full time role is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract. As Business Analyst you will translate user requirements and processes into functional designs with support from their creative, technology and development teams.
The position will provide business analysis and requirements gathering for projects across the organisation (internal and external clients) ensuring that the final solution is achievable within the constraints of the project (time, budget, quality) and delivers against business requirements.
To succeed in this role you will need to facilitate discussions to determine project scope and planning. In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Evidence of process development and documentation.
• Experience of Implementation planning and coordination
• Understanding and awareness of cost estimations and operating models
• Broad understanding of IT, platforms and technologies
• The ability to interpret between technical language and business language
• An understanding of testing and developing test plans.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
You can register your CV without any obligation.
If you wish to speak to a consultant please call us on:
01908 726 030/
01908 726 062