Our client has a vacancy for a Business Development Executive on a fixed term contract till June 2020. The role is to proactively identify, research and approach industry targets to achieve your new business meeting appointment/conference call generation and voucher sales targets.
Actively promote business solutions to assigned target lists and lead generate, working with the leadership team to build appropriate responses to client needs which give the best chance of entering into a profitable business relationship with prospects. You will source and Close sale opportunities over the phone, and work with the wider team where necessary to close other products and opportunities.
• Prospect targets, with the use of telephone calls and emails, linkedin
• Self-generate appointments for the BDM’s
• Activity reporting and management of accurate CRM input of data
• Accountability for new business revenue & GP creation, meeting booking targets
• Engage all stakeholders, including account directors, product managers and cross-segment sales leads/managers to ensure greater development opportunities
• Provide support and ideas for marketing campaigns
• Meet and exceed targets
• Graduate calibre preferred or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and experience of working successfully within a team
• Proven experience of over achievement of prospecting targets
• Good communication skills, driven by targets/commission structure and hungry for success
• Business acumen
• Good timekeeping
• Experience of working to targets/KPI’s
• Strong influencing and communication skills
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.