Our client has a full time 12 month fixed term contract vacancy for a Business Development Manager to develop and win new business from SME’s across the UK.
They are looking for a top industry performer who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and lead by example by managing the end-to-end sales cycle, selling to SME’s across the UK.
Reporting to the National Development Director, you will be a key player in the development of all new business opportunities in your piece of space.
You will also work closely with stakeholders across the business to develop additional sources of income.
We expect the ideal candidate to possess the following experience and skills:
• A strong and proven background in new business development
• A proven & demonstrable track record in overachieving sales targets
• A proven track record in overachieving prospecting targets
• Strong business acumen
• Target focused; client orientated
• Driven, leads by example
• Proactive, highly energetic and positive
• Team player, ability to build and manage senior relationships internally and externally
• Ability to think strategically and commercially
• Strong client facing and communication skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.