Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Residential Conveyancing Case Handler to provide a quality and comprehensive conveyancing service with a customer service focus. You will offer support and develop Property Administrators, Assistants and Trainee Case Handlers. You will assist current/new referrers with their specific needs and help build/maintain a good working relationship. It is essential you work as part of a team to ensure all transactions are dealt with efficiently and proactively.
• Have a basic knowledge of the entire conveyancing process and to be familiar with the roles of support teams such as accounts and post completion in the process.
• Ensure that files are run in an orderly manner, kept tidy and all checklists kept up to date. • Issue regular update report to referrers/clients.
• Ensure all referral reports are up to date on a daily basis.
• Attend to any office administration requested to include post, filing, account balances and file closures.
• Manage workloads effectively as well as those of support staff.
• Be capable of dealing with all aspects of a sale transaction from instruction to completion, to include issuing contracts, dealing with freehold/leasehold sale enquiries and exchanging contracts.
• Manage and run a purchase file from instruction to completion subject to supervision.
• Check and report on all search results, identify any issues and refer to a superior for advice.
• Check Mortgage Offers and report to client.
• Report any matters required under CML to the lender.
• To work any extra hours required to ensure the best service is given and any deadlines are met.
• Be responsible and accountable for files.
• Deal with all contacts in professional manner.
• Set up sale and purchases for completion to include preparing the completion pack to be signed by the relevant supervisor.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.