Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Cleaning Supervisor to lead the members of the Onsite
Services cleaning crew to ensure the cleaning of all areas within the assigned building and contracts
reach the required standard and service level set.
The role is working 37hrs per week with ½ unpaid lunch. Shifts are 04.00 to 12.00, 14.00 to 22.00 and nights if required is 22.00 to 06.00.
You will need to have previous experience in supervising a cleaning team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be aware and comply with company and legal Health and Safety regulations and to act in an appropriate manner at all times.
• To ensure all tasks are carried out in accordance with departmental working instructions.
• To assist in the training of all Onsite Crew members ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance with departmental working instructions.
• To ensure that all questions and requests from customers are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner in line with company policy.
• To maintain equipment as trained and remove any broken or defective items. Ensuring a replacement items are available for team member use and that any broken items are repaired.
• To report all suspicious incidents, packages, people, to the departmental manager, the Duty Manager and Security immediately.
• To ensure all areas are cleaned and meet the required standard.
• To assist and carry out deep cleaning as directed.
• Ensure all cleaning is implemented as per DWI.
• To assist with purchasing of consumables and stock control.
• Maintain PAT testing of equipment (trained staff only).
• To ensure all keys and security passes are keep in a safe place at all times.
• Assist fellow team members as required and as requested.
• To be proactive in maintaining and improving service delivery standards within the department.
• To carry out any reasonable task as requested by a member of the management team.
• To act as Host for contractors if required.
• To cover all shifts including nights if required.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.