Our client has a vacancy for a Client Relations Representative to support the Account Managers and clients to ensure timely setup of services to achieve sales growth targets.
• Ensure the timely integration of new services.
• Implementation of targeted promotions, aimed at generating additional volume.
• Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge on the full range of services, to be able to advise clients appropriately.
• Maintenance of systems including CMS, CSS etc. to ensure requirements are recorded and actioned accurately.
• Liaison with internal teams, both in the UK and US, as necessary, to meet client needs.
• Deal with all queries efficiently and accurately.
• Generation of production proofs, based on specifications.
• Coordinating client reporting as required.
• Supporting the drive for sales growth via effective execution of existing orders and advising clients appropriately about the range of products and services.
• Attending client meetings with Account Managers as appropriate and client training on systems where appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Customer-centric approach.
• Attention to detail.
• Fluency in other European Languages desirable – not essential.
• Good administrative skills, able to prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
• IT literate.
• Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
• Problem-solving and solutions-focused.
• Positive and constructive approach to working with others.
• Flexibility is critical – must be able to adapt to frequent change
• Experience of B2B client support.
• Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Education and Experience:
• GSCE level education required.
• Minimum of three years’ work experience in a related industry/field.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.