Our client has a permanent vacancy for a C#.Net Developer. The main purpose of this role is the design, development and maintenance of systems, using the Microsoft stack. New functional code will be created using C# .Net, T-SQL, HTML, JQuery and CSS [or appropriate alternative where necessary].
You will contribute to IT Applications Development segment and deliver projects on time and on budget for IT Applications Development,
Delivery and support of multiple systems to tight timescales
Go the extra mile in terms of Documentation that is kept updated constantly
Ensure systems are developed in line with industry and company best practices
To liaise as necessary with all appropriate members of the company on the functional requirements of new and existing systems.
To aid in the design of new systems for confirmed business using best practice and in line with company standards.
To program and thoroughly test any new systems in line with the functional specification or agreed feature/job request.
To support and maintain existing systems, identifying and resolving problems as appropriate, then implementing improvements/bug fixes where necessary and with the agreement of the IT Lead.
To document system and program development where appropriate. This may be through formal documentation, well commented or naturally readable and modular code.
To achieve agreed targets of chargeable time as set by the IT Lead.
To provide cross team support in the absence of team members within the same team or team members from other teams.
To foster good working relationships with all areas of the business so as to maximize work effectiveness.
▪ Communicate clearly and effectively
▪ Work efficiently as part of the team or individually depending upon the project.
▪ Think analytically and suggest improvements to best practice.
▪ Learn skills and system functions from other team members.
▪ Contribute to the development of the team skill-set through self-learning.
▪ Application development: Analyse, Design, Build, Test, Deploy
▪ Application support : fix, test, release, post go-live support
▪ Technologies: SQL server, .NET, C#, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML, MVC, Webservices
▪ Report Generation
▪ Internal Application Support and Maintenance
▪ Website Support and Maintenance
▪ Systems Integration
▪ Business Process Improvement
▪ Business/Systems Analysis
▪ Work Package Definition
▪ Helpdesk Ticket Handling.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.