Our client has a vacancy for a Commercial Contracts Solicitor, 5-6 years PQE. You will manage non-contentious commercial contracts caseload. Agency, distribution, data protection, franchising, IT related agreements, licensing and exploitation of intellectual property, other standard and bespoke commercial contracts and corporate support will all form part of this role.
In addition the work will from time to time include:
• partnerships and LLPs;
• competition law;
• asset finance and consumer credit.
• Excellent academics and strong ambition for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm
• Team player able to fit into a friendly, busy team
• Negotiation skills
• Organisational ability
• An eye for detail
• Willingness to present to clients and contacts on key legal issues
• Ability to work unsupervised, seeking assistance from other team members on more complex matters
You should have an excellent academic profile, be hard-working, out-going and a good team player with experience of working in a city or medium/large regional firm.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.