Our client has a vacancy for a Commercial Property Paralegal.
Reporting to your Supervising Partner, the successful candidate will work alongside qualified staff and provide legal and administrative support, including but not limited to the following; case preparation, bundling, research, arranging / attending conferences and client meetings. You will also be required to assist the team with the marketing of their services, and networking. The position involves assisting the Head of Department in a wide range of work and there is plenty of scope for personal development. The successful applicant will have an outstanding opportunity to develop the profile of the Department and to apply for upcoming training contracts at the firm.
Candidates should ideally have:
• An LPC or GDL qualification (LPC would be preferred but is not essential)
• Minimum 6 months experience in a commercial property environment
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Assist colleagues and support supervisors in fee-earning matters
• Follow financial guidelines with regards to Solicitors Accounts Rules and cash flow control on case files.
• Strong IT skills
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.