Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Legal Secretary up to Conveyancing Executive depending on experience to join their dynamic and growing Plot Sales team in Solihull, as part of the firm’s Real Estate group.
You will work closely with senior fee earners and partners within the team to carry out the administration and legal processes involved within all aspects of residential conveyancing on behalf of national house builders.
The role is based within a busy and fast environment with guidance and support being provided by the team.
The key duties include:
• checking help to buy documentation
• job sharing and running your own plot sales caseload
• working as part of a larger team and handling all aspects of the conveyancing sales process in the residential building sector
• maintaining close contact throughout the process with clients
• providing an excellent service to our in-house plot sales team and site agents
Skills and experience you will have:
• at least two years’ experience of dealing with the residential conveyancing process from start to finish or dealing with a domestic conveyancing caseload with supervision or supporting a fee earner with their conveyancing caseload
• a good understanding of residential development and or residential conveyancing
Key competencies you will need:
• the ability to process information accurately
• an organised and methodical approach to work
• the ability to work well in a team and develop good working relationships with colleagues and others
• good communication skills with the confidence to liaise openly and clearly with colleagues and clients
• the ability to produce a high standard of work, under pressure, whilst maintaining accuracy and good attention to detail
• to be able to demonstrate flexibility and initiative
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.