Our client specialises in employee benefits and has a 6 month fixed term contract for a Customer Care Agent to be part of the Customer Care team. The role is key in ensuring the smooth and successful running of programmes. Customer Care is of paramount importance, so the primary function will be to answer queries via hotlines and email, quickly, concisely and professionally – simply put, you will be responsible for ensuring any consumer in the programmes are kept happy.
The role will also involve regular administrative tasks including data input, first line telephone support, and liaising with other teams within the business so an eye for detail is essential to succeed in the role as is the ability to multi task. Well-organised, confident and motivated, with great attention to detail. You will need to be happy working in fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Undertake and respond promptly to direct contact from stakeholders by telephone and electronic communication within customer care service level agreement
• Process orders; forms; applications and requests
• Ensure relevant information is recorded accurately
• Manage workload to meet customer care timeframes
• Communicate effectively and maintain good working relationships with internal departments
• Support team members to foster a sense of accountability
• Provide feedback on the effectiveness of the customer care process
• Answer general customer interactions, calls and emails, in a timely manner
• Uphold a consistent approach to customer care
• A good level of education, including Mathematics and English
• Relevant and appropriate experience in a similar environment
• PC proficient
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team player
• Good listening skills
• Positive attitude
• Able to pass government CTC National Security Vetting
• Work flexibly Monday – Friday 0800 & 1800 on a rota basis
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.