Our client has opportunities for full time Customer Service Advisors to support customers with their enquiries and provide guidance where necessary. This role would be ideal for someone who has proven high standards of customer service with experience in handling calls and responding to emails. Full training for the role will be provided.
Initially this is a fixed term contract till the end of December 2021. It may lead to a permanent opportunity longer term. You will be working 35 hours a week, 9am to 5pm. Currently the role is working from home with all equipment provided.
• To ensure that an excellent customer service is always provided
• Respond to incoming calls and emails, delivering all customer interactions in a polite professional and appropriate manner
• Logging incoming enquiries using in-house systems ensuring all necessary details are captured accurately
• To work in conjunction with company policies and procedures
• To ensure that all Data Protection requirements are complied with
• Experience of working in a customer service role, preferably dealing with telephone and email enquiries
• Demonstrate a genuine passion for speaking to customers and answering queries
• Proven experience of excellent customer service skills
• Excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy
• Computer literate, including experience of using MS Office
• Effective communication skills, with excellent telephone manner
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, with the ability to extract detailed and relevant information
• Ability to use own initiative and work within defined procedures
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.