Our client has a vacancy for a Customer Service Assistant to act as a liaison between customers and companies. You will assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, cancelations, and other queries. Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate communication and coordinating with other departments to resolve enquires.
• Resolve customer requests via phone, email, or other methods
• Use phone to reach out to customers and verify required information.
• Place or cancel orders.
• Assist with placement of orders, credits, or replacement products.
• Ensure all orders received are entered into the system accurately.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Suggest solutions when a problem occurs.
• Build and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
• Advise on company information and procedures.
• Liaise between departments and customers to efficiently answer general enquiries concerning deliveries.
• Meet and exceed the agreed specific performance objectives.
• Achieve team and individual targets as set by the Management Team within the agreed time scale.
• Liaise on a daily basis with your colleagues and update them on any developments in your work, ensuring a high level of team relationships exist.
• Work with Internal Sales manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Strong customer service background
• Sound knowledge of a sales department
• Experience of building relationships with customers
• Able to provide evidence of working in a target related environment
• Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations
• Track record of understands how to reach and identify prospective customers
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.