Our client has a vacancy for a Customer Service Assistant to provide maternity cover on a full-time, 6 to 9-month contract basis. You’ll be driving our customer sales over the phone alongside an established and close working Sales team who like to work hard, but also have fun!
• Handle inbound calls from customers looking to make and place orders.
• Advise customers with any queries they may have in relation to products and services.
• Look for opportunities to cross sell, providing add-ons and upselling where possible. There are KPIs, but customer service is the largest motivator!
• Receive full training exploring all areas of the business in order to fully support you in your role.
• An excellent and enthusiastic phone manner, backed up by effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Great soft selling skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with customers.
• The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a larger, dedicated team.
• Relevant product knowledge or come from a related industry – however, full training will be provided.
• The ability to work well under pressure and remain calm during busy periods.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.