Our client has a vacancy for a Desktop Investigator. This role will support the delivery of first-class counter fraud services to the UK insurance industry.
The Desktop Investigator will
• Supporting the Operational team’s development of subject and company profiles for internal and external customers responsible for the desktop investigation element of the proactive network reports and operations
• Delivering ad-hoc research and analysis for internal stakeholders in a timely manner
• Supporting the ongoing development of the investigative capability of the team as a whole
• Working with other stakeholders to provide class leading evidence packages to law enforcement
• Identifying the most effective and reliable sources for securing intelligence and evidence
• Determining the necessary level of research and investigation required for the desired outcome
• Producing clear and concise Intelligence Reports as a result of the tasking owned for customers and external partners
• Managing the processing of information, including dissemination of information to customers and partners in line with relevant legislation and best practice guidance, such as ISO27001
You should also have:
• Minimum of 12 months experience in a Desktop Investigator or similar role in an insurer / financial services organisation, service provider or law enforcement agency
• Demonstrable practical experience of a variety of desktop investigative techniques
• Demonstrable track record of problem solving through desktop investigations
• The ability to produce clear and concise intelligence products/reports and evidence packages
• High level of competency and experienced in the use of on-line search facilities
• Knowledge of the relevant processes and data requirements of external / law enforcement stakeholders
• High degree of IT competency to include use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the internet
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
You can register your CV without any obligation.
If you wish to speak to a consultant please call us on:
01908 726 030/
01908 726 062