Our client has a vacancy for an Employment Solicitor with +4 years PQE. It is essential you have experience to claimant and respondent employment work and corporate support/transactional experience.
You should be hard-working, out-going and a good team player. Experience of working in a city or medium/large provincial practice is desirable. You should have a keen interest in employment law and be able to discuss knowledgeably topical employment law issues.
• Sound legal knowledge, drafting and advisory skills
• Experience of undertaking advocacy in court/chambers/tribunal setting
• Commercial, practical and financial awareness
• Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels
• Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm
• Problem solving
• Strong ambition for career development
• Team player able to fit into a friendly, busy team
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to be responsible for own caseload
• Organisational ability
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.