Our client has a vacancy for an Evening Clerical Assistant. This position is being offered as an ongoing temporary role.
This is working 17.5 hours (3.5 hours per evening Monday to Friday) The hours of work are between 5.30pm – 10.00pm.
Key responsibilities include:
• To ensure all filing is completed on a daily basis
• To complete clerical support requests
• Processing letters
• To maintain regular integrity checks of the main filing system
• To ensure photocopying / printing is cleared in accordance with agreed service level targets
• Completing routine administrative tasks on a regular basis
The successful applicant will need:
• An ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
• An ability to prioritise workload and manage it in chronological order
• A high degree of dexterity and level of concentration
• An ability to work as a team
• A positive, flexible attitude
• The ability to perform repetitive daily tasks
• An ability to work to targets
• To display excellent professional working relationships at all levels
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.