Our client has a permanent vacancy for an experienced Plot Conveyancer to join their busy conveyancing team.
You will provide property services to clients including:
• acting for both national and regional house builders and bespoke developers;
• residential development work including development site purchases;
• infrastructure agreements, deeds of grant and easement, licences, transfers of public open space;
• drafting of plot sales site set up documentation and freehold and leasehold new build plot sales;
• other aspects of commercial property work including licences to assign, lease renewals, licence for alterations, Land Registry and Companies House applications.
You will need to have demonstrable experience in a similar role, have good IT skills as well as having excellent communication skills with both clients and other professionals. You will have the opportunity to get actively involved in business development in the Leicester marketplace.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.