Our client has a permanent vacancy for Facilities and Health & Safety Manager.
They pride themselves on a friendly, approachable nature, to both staff and clients, and offer competitive salaries and genuine progression opportunities.
The role of Office Manager will provide support and assistance to the Senior Management Team.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Oversee the facilities department to include management of: Archiving / storage, office facilities, office / desk moves, office painting & decorating, etc.
* Oversee health and safety for the company
* Office contracts, including outsourcing, printers / scanning, etc.
* Project management, including: moving to paperless working, office refurbishment (open plan), reducing cost of storage, etc.
* Manage the IT contract with IT outsourcer.
* Work with IT outsourcer on managing a replacement equipment programme after initial purchase of new IT, as part of the project.
* Manage the mobile phone contract.
* Manage the telephone contract with telephony outsourcer and leased lines.
* Manage implementation of telephone and IT upgrades.
* Provide IT training as part of IT upgrade.
* Implement new mobile phone policy, including purchase of phones.
In addition to facilities and health and safety experience our client is looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
Project Management experience.
Excellent attention to detail.
Excellent organisation skills.
Effective communication skills.
Able to work on own initiative.
Able to work under pressure to set deadlines.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.