Our client has an opportunity for a 1-2 year PQE family solicitor based at their Milton Keynes office. You should be able to handle a mixed caseload of family law matters and able to demonstrate your commitment to providing legal advice. Excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently are essential.
• To manage an agreed case load of client work;
• To process clients’ instructions on a timely and cost effective basis;
• To bill and collect debts and to collect disbursements in advance;
• To use the correct office systems and procedures in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firms’ standards;
• To develop and maintain good client and commercial contact relationships and enhance the firm’s client base by effective liaison with existing clients and Introducers;
• To achieve all individual financial costs targets;
• To maximise the firm’s potential to cross – sell services by identifying appropriate opportunities;
• To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision;
• To keep yourself technically up to date by training and research.
• Practical experience of working in the legal profession;
• Ability to work on own initiative and handle a mixed caseload of family matters;
• Must be a qualified solicitor of at least 1-2 Years PQE.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.