Our client has a vacancy for a Duty Manager to maintain the highest level of service quality throughout the organisation. You will provide operational support to all departments and to assist the Management team as required. They provide high quality hotel and conference facilities.
• To be aware of and comply with company and legal requirements including health, safety and hygiene.
• To cover duty management shifts and carry out all tasks in relation to this
• To ensure that duty management procedures and work instructions are implemented and followed at all times
• To be fully aware of business capacity and any special requirements and to organise resources appropriately.
• To support line managers and assist with projects or specific tasks to enable them to carry out their duties.
• To maintain and where possible, make suggestions to improve standards.
• To complete given projects and ensure they are completed by target date.
• To achieve the agreed training objectives.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.