Our client has a vacancy for an Inventory Planner to analyse product and sales data to forecast future inventory requirements and achieve maximum stock availability within agreed open to buy constraints.
1. Work with brand managers and others to establish and review sales forecasts.
2. Analyse sales data, identify trends and patterns in sales by category and by sku, forecast demand and manage inventory levels to support forecasts
3. Monitor and report on stock and purchase commitments against open to buy budgets.
4. Identify current and potential overstocks and working with product and sales teams to adjust as required.
5. Identify potential stock shortages and minimise disruption to service levels
6. Work with logistics, distribution, product teams and suppliers to improve and maintain purchasing efficiency.
7. Monitor and report on current and expected availability
8. Maintain and develop stock and purchase order tracking systems, progress chase suppliers as required.
9. Report on stock and sales as required
10. Attend and participate in range reviews as required.
1. Good experience of forecasting and data analysis.
2. Good commercial understanding
3. Highly numerate and details orientated with the ability to understand and utilise all relevant systems and processes to analyse and report on data
4. Excellent IT skills including Microsoft packages (especially Excel)
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.