Our client has a vacancy for an IT Project Coordinator, supporting the Product Management team, working on client projects from their inception to launch.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, providing maternity cover. You will ensure documentation produced from Product Management team meets standards required by rest of the business and ensure communication of roadmap and process is visible to the wider business. You will support the Product Managers in the execution of the product roadmap and be the liaison between business and IT to ensure collaboration and that all requirements are met.
• Day to day liaison with stakeholders to check task status and communicate progress
• Running project meetings with internal teams and with clients – including briefing meetings
• Gaining an understanding of the scope of the project
• Coordinating quotations
• Liaising with internal teams to ensure documentation & user stories are completed
• Work to manage resolution of issues that may impact project delivery
• Ensure that internal and client projects are delivered on time
• Manage project end
▪ Strong and proven experience in an IT/Software product support-based or project management roles
▪ Proven experience of managing multiple projects and deadlines
▪ Commercial acumen
▪ Strong influencing and communication skills.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.