Our client operates within the legal sector and has a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant. You will need to have the ability to work within a pressurised environment and the confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels and to liaise with all parties both internal and external. Previous experience within an Accounts department in a legal firm is advantageous.
• Ability to draft simple correspondence unsupervised
• Attention to detail and accuracy with numerical data
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a good rapport with all internal and external clients
• Team player able to fit into a friendly but busy unit
• Excellent organisational ability with a friendly but professional attitude
• Ability to work to tight deadlines particularly at month end and financial year end
• Confidently produce accounts related documents (i.e. cheques etc) and related information
• Ability to respect confidentiality of work carried out.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.