Our client is looking for a Legal Cashier to join their team as a full time, permanent position.
Candidates must have previous experience working in an accounts role within a law firm/legal environment.
• To support the operation of the firms accounting system, including bank reconciliations, daily postings, processing of sales and purchase ledger invoices
• Processing online payments via Bankline
• Dealing with accounts queries from Solicitors and/or clients
• Recent practical experience of accounts administration
• Working knowledge of accounting principles
• Working knowledge of credit control
• Practical experience of handling client enquiries both face to face and by telephone
• Experience of working in a legal environment
• Working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
• Demonstrate a commitment to personal development
• Self motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision
• Copes effectively in demanding circumstances
• Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work
• Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives
• Able to express oneself both orally and in writing in a clear and constructive way
• Willing to ask questions, listen to others views and accept advice
• Willing to contribute ideas and seek improvements
• Good client / Introducer / supplier handling skills both by telephone and face to face
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.