Our client has a vacancy for a part time (3 days a week 9.00am to 5.30pm, must include Friday) Legal Secretary in the Family team.
You must have precise typing skills & an accurate presentation of work. Attention to detail and excellent time management skills are essential for this busy position, along with a professional, attentive & empathetic telephone manner. A methodical approach to work, which needs to be completed under strict deadlines, are also vital for this role. Previous experience in a Family Law environment is essential.
The main duties of this role will include the following -
Provide an effective support service primarily to the Family Team. Undertake administrative matters to adequate standards of accuracy and efficiency under the supervision of the Partners and Fee Earners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to -
• Type work as dictated, via Big Hand digital dictation. Producing/amending letters/documents
• Assist in the personal organisation of the Fee Earner through the operation of a diary management system – Outlook
• Assist in communication and support of clients through relaying telephone messages both incoming and outgoing and face to face contact.
• Support the team in an administration role with the case management system, filing, photocopying and scanning.
• General secretarial duties
• Reception cover on an adhoc basis.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
You can register your CV without any obligation.
If you wish to speak to a consultant please call us on:
01908 726 030/
01908 726 062