Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Legal Secretary to join their Private Client team based in Milton Keynes.
You will provide secretarial and administrative support across a wide range of private client matters – including Wills, Court of Protection, Inheritance Tax Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Probate.
You will also attend to clients in person and on the phone taking messages and assisting where appropriate.
Other day to day duties include:
• using a case management system to process and progress files
• opening and distributing the post
• managing file opening, closure and archiving
• producing bills and other financial administration
• managing diaries for the team, planning and organising meetings and making travel arrangements
• organising and maintaining departmental filing systems and document storage
• photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing, filing and other general administrative tasks
• producing accurate correspondence and documentation including the use of digital dictation
Previous experience as a legal secretary is essential for this role.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.