Our well respected client has a permanent vacancy for a Linen Room Assistant to provide operational support to the housekeeping department. The role 8am till 4pm on a rota basis.
1. To be aware of and to comply with company and legal requirements including health, safety and hygiene
2. To ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance with departmental procedures and work instructions
3. To collect, collate, receive and distribute all linen around the properties
4. To maintain accurate records and levels of all linen stocks and chef wear
5. To wash in-house laundry items on daily basis; including shower curtains, cleaning cloths, mattress protectors etc
6. To move/transport housekeeping equipment as required around the properties;
including mattresses, fridges, extra beds, general supplies etc
7. To receive, check and move housekeeping goods deliveries
8. To clean, to the agreed standards accommodation areas as and when required;
to maintain areas in a clean, tidy and hygienic state, including bed making,
vacuuming, dusting, polishing, cleaning bathrooms/showers/WC’s, emptying
9. To undertake deep cleaning following the vacation of residents as and when
required, including thorough cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms
10. To report all maintenance faults and health and safety concerns to the
Housekeeper as soon as practicable
11. To note and remove from use any faulty and broken departmental equipment,
informing the Housekeeper as soon as practicable
12. To maintain security and safety of allocated area and keys, ensuring keys are
not left unattended at any times. Not giving entry to anyone via means of key.
13. To ensure that lost and left property is bagged, recorded and given to the
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.