Our client has a vacancy for a Management Accountant with payroll and taxable benefits experience. The successful candidate will work closely with the Company Accountant and Chief Accountant to deliver a timely and accurate accounting service to the group. This role is full time, 35 hours per week, offered as a fixed term contract till 31st December 2019.
As Management Accountant you will:
• Have a hands on approach during the month end period to produce relevant analysis to the business
• Manage payroll function and related tasks
• Be responsible for management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
• Act as a business partner to relevant stakeholders
This is an ideal role for a Management Accountant who has payroll experience and also has experience of business partnering with a wide group of stakeholders in order to challenge forecasts and budgets.
The successful candidate will already have a relevant accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA Level 6, CIMA Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting or equivalent).
• Have a minimum 3 years’ senior accounting experience with a good understanding of accounting functions – in particular payroll, management accounting and budgeting
• Possess advanced Excel skills and able to apply good spreadsheet design techniques
• Be process and results driven, delivering a high level of team performance through best practice and approved business processes
• Ability to challenge existing processes in order to introduce improvements and efficiencies.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.