Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Production Worker. The role entails component assembly for a wide variety of products. The hours are 8am till 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To observe Health and Safety regulations and instructions to ensure a safe working environment is maintained
• To ensure good housekeeping is maintained within production
• To follow company procedures and ensure that work is carried out to company standard
• To observe the quality procedures and ensure good quality is maintained. All quality issues are to be reported.
• To assist others when required
• To undertake other tasks which may be required from time to time
• To carry out job role procedures in an accurately and timely fashion
• Previous experience in component assembly
• Ability to read technical drawings
• Attention to detail
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.