Our client has a vacancy for a Marketing Executive to work in their well-established business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing generalist to use their skills and creativity.
Main duties will include:
• Collating and writing articles for the newsletter. Publishing and distributing.
• Organising promotional merchandise.
• Updating website - including writing articles
• Contributing to - developing - and implement the digital strategy for the company
• Producing printed materials - brochures, flyers etc
• Liaising with local radio contacts
• Organising all sponsorship activities
• Producing and placing advertisements
• Organising and implementing marketing campaigns
• Event management
• Dealing with external agencies
• Maintain databases
• Working with colleagues to bring marketing concepts to fruition
• Handling mailings
• Being first point of contact for marketing enquiries, both internally and externally
In addition to marketing experience/qualifications, you will need the following skills:
• Good keyboard and general IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisation and administration skills
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Able to work well within a team environment
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.