Our client has a vacancy for a Commercial Property Paralegal to provide a full range of legal and paralegal support to the busy Commercial Property department.
You will need to have knowledge of the following:
• Variety of general commercial property experience
• Landlord and Tenant law including commercial leases
• Advising on and drafting new leases and lease renewals
• Previous experience as a commercial property paralegal;
• Experience with the Land Registry portal and SDLT online;
• Hardworking and can demonstrate initiative
• The ability to complete assigned tasks effectively and promptly
• A cheerful personality
• Adaptable and accommodating
• Good attention to detail
• IT competent, particularly with reference to the use of Word and Excel.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.