Our client is looking for a Paralegal to join their residential conveyancing team, part of the firm’s property division. The role is to work with the team to provide a high quality legal service to clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties. A relevant qualification will be advantageous as will 6 months experience of residential conveyancing work.
The key duties include:
• dealing with clients in a professional manner, maintaining continuing contact and issues client care documents at the appropriate time
• liaising regularly with estate agents
• handling queries and enquiries efficiently
• maintaining good file management
• contributes to the operational efficiency of the department by participating in department and team meetings and by developing legal, management and personnel skills within the team context.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.