Our client has a vacancy for an inbound Part Time Contact Centre Agent to provide an important service to their customers. The role is 17 hours per week, times of work are:
Monday 6pm to 9pm
Thursday and Friday 9am to 5pm
The key purpose of the role is to manage customer contact (including calls, email and letters) in a polite, professional and appropriate manner ensuring that an accurate response is given in compliance with the operating procedures.
Successful applicants will need to ensure that in responding to requests by customers, data protection guidelines are strictly adhered to. They will also be required to log information accurately to a central database and carry out other additional administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate must:
• Have experience of working in a role with telephone call handling
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
• Basic working knowledge of MS Office
• Effective communication skills with excellent telephone manner
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, with the ability to extract detailed and relevant information
• Able to use own initiative and to work within defined procedures
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.