Our client has a vacancy for a Facilities Assistant to join their team in Leicester. The role is to provide a first class facilities service to the staff and partners of the firm and also to provide cover for meeting room service when required.
This is a part-time opportunity, working 3 days per week. Monday to Wednesday, on a flexible shift basis covering 7.30am to 6p, 22 hours per week in total.
Your key duties include:
• processing incoming and outgoing mail
• collecting and distributing internal correspondence throughout the business
• maintaining stationery levels
• providing photocopying support for our legal teams
• assisting with the preparation and layout of rooms
• assisting in the archiving and retrieval process
• other duties falling under the facilities remit
Key competencies you will need:
• professional presentation and excellent communication skills
• the ability to prioritise workload in a frequently changing environment
• a willingness to learn and a passion to provide a great service every time
About you – you will be:
• self-motivated and with a desire to succeed
• tidy, well organised and motivated
• able to self-manage and take ownership of problems
• highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile and be happy to go beyond the job description
• respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude
• keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.