Our client operates within the professional services sector and has a permanent vacancy for a Part Time Receptionist to provide a professional, efficient and comprehensive receptionist service. The role is working 2pm till 5.30pm, Wednesday and Friday, which may increase to an additional afternoon. Previous reception experience in a professional services environment is desirable but not essential. This role is based in Central Milton Keynes.
• To greet clients who call in to reception and to inform the fee earner of their arrival. To settle clients in the waiting room with drinks as necessary.
• To cover reception, take, and transfer incoming telephone calls. Take messages where appropriate.
• Dealing with enquiries to ensure that they are passed on to the best qualified person to help.
• Booking meeting rooms.
• Keeping the reception area and waiting rooms tidy. Keeping the kitchen tidy.
• Receiving payments from clients and passing to accounts and banking payments as appropriate.
• Dealing with email and any other correspondence.
• To order any stationery for the office and keep track of supplies
• Collecting and franking post and sorting out DX
• Typing of attendance notes
• Assist with file closing
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.