Our client operates a payroll bureau and has a temporary vacancy for a Payroll Administrator. Reporting directly to the Payroll Services Manager, you will have full responsibility for the delivery of expert payroll services to allocated clients. This role is expected to last 2 – 3 months.
As Payroll Administrator you will take full ownership for the service delivered ensuring payroll and legislative requirements are met.
• Maintain Payroll Bureau procedures in general and for each customer.
• Ensure the operational delivery of all customer focused payroll services to the agreed customer service levels.
• Management of day to day pay related matters including responding to pay and pension queries.
• To ensure all statutory and annual returns are made in a timely manner.
• Ensure statutory compliance on all pay related practices and guidance given to customers, keeping abreast of statutory legislation.
• Involvement with implementation of new allocated customer business.
• Compliance with the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
• Maintaining confidentiality and security of any payroll and employee systems, to meet company, legal and statutory requirements
• Record and report on Payrolls to enable accurate invoicing and department analysis.
• Build up relationships with all contacts, providing excellent customer service.
• Work with the Payroll Bureau Manager and as part of a team on suggesting and working on continuous improvement to processes and software.
• Proven experience as Payroll Administrator, delivering payroll services as part of an outsourced team.
• CIPP qualified
• Ability to manage time effectively to meet objectives
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, internally and externally.
• Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.