We have fantastic permanent opportunities for you to be part of an organisation that provides first class support to the UK Police Forces. You will be part of a team that handles non-emergency calls that provide real-time information to officers and support staff. This is all part of an initiative to make the UK roads safer, target driving offenders and give advice to those that require it.
The organisation is well established and provides excellent development opportunities and longer-term career progression. The role is working 35 hours per week. The Centre operates from 07:00 to 02:00 and has a focus on quality customer service. The hours of operation are covered on a shift rota, working 5 days per week.
• Excellent customer service skills, ideally within call handling environment
• Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
• Basic working knowledge of MS Office
• Effective communication skills with excellent telephone manner
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, with the ability to extract detailed and relevant information
• Able to use own initiative and to work within defined procedures
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
You can register your CV without any obligation.
If you wish to speak to a consultant please call us on:
01908 726 030/
01908 726 062