Our client has a temporary ongoing vacancy for a Receptionist to start Tuesday 18th September 2018.
Your role would be:
• To provide a reception service by answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with visitors in a polite, friendly and efficient manner
• To maintain a clean, tidy and organised Reception
• Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
• To monitor and purchase catering provisions (ie tea, coffee etc)
• To monitor the visitor parking.
• A range of general administration duties
Please note that a driving licence is essential for this role – along with good IT skills including Word and Excel and good correspondence skills (letter and email)
The hours of work will be normal office hours – Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week.
Person Profile. We are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Positive and friendly persona
• Ability to work largely on own initiative
• Excellent time keeping
• Efficient and organized
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.