Our client operates within the professional services environment and has a full-time vacancy for a Receptionist.
You will be required to deliver a professional, efficient service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to their clients.
The role will entail:
• Answer and log all incoming calls promptly;
• Connect all calls to the most appropriate individual as quickly as possible;
• Take clear and accurate messages when appropriate or transfer to respective voicemail box;
• To welcome all visitors to the office and notify relevant individual as soon as possible;
• Ensure the reception area and all meeting rooms are kept neat and tidy;
• Operation and supervision of fax machine;
• Ensure that any incoming post or fax transmission is distributed as soon as possible;
• Log all incoming letters and documents hand delivered throughout the day;
• Sign in and out all visitors to the office;
• Ensure reception desk is manned at all times;
• Book meeting rooms as and when required;
• Tea/Coffee making when required;
• To assist with any administrative tasks that can be performed at the reception desk.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
• Basic computer skills (including working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook or equivalent);
• Professional telephone manner and good people skills;
• Organisation and prioritisation;
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels;
• Understand the importance of confidentiality;
• Able to use initiative;
Previous reception experience in a professional services environment is desirable but not essential.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.