Our client has a vacancy for a Conveyancing Executive / Qualified Lawyer, part of their Residential Team.
This role is suitable for you if you are a Conveyancing Executive, Licensed Conveyancer, Chartered Legal Executive or Solicitor providing you can bring 3 years’ experience.
You will work with the team to provide a high quality legal service to clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties with particular emphasis on residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases including new builds.
Your key duties will be:
• dealing with clients in a professional manner, maintaining close and regular contact
• liaising regularly with individuals involved in transactions including lenders and agents
• handling queries and enquiries efficiently
• maintaining good file management
• providing updates within specific timeframes to individuals and agents on progress
• working to strict deadlines
• initiating and attending business development opportunities
• all relevant compliance measures, including those required by the Conveyancing Quality Scheme
Skills and experience you will have:
You will have been handling your own caseload with minimum supervision for at least 3 years, and will have:
• a relevant qualification
• experience in using a case management system
Key competencies you will need:
• demonstrable business development successes and knowledge of the local market
• a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment
• excellent organisational and prioritising skills
• IT literacy with the ability to use case management systems
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.