Our client has a vacancy for a Conveyancer, with a full range of conveyancing skills to join their successful team. The role is to work with the team to provide a high quality legal service to clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties. In return they provide excellent benefits and potential for development.
Whilst formal qualification is by no means a deal-breaker (Solicitor, CILEX or Licenced Conveyancer) you must have proven capability of, and be competent at, managing a high volume case load and be able to work unsupervised. You will also be experienced in dealing with a broad spectrum of case types, such as freehold, leasehold, new build, shared ownership etc.
You need to be able to evidence at least 3 years’ recent experience of carrying out high volume residential conveyancing transactions and preferably have people management experience. They will be able to demonstrate an established track record of providing pro-active, consistent and professional service to customers, both internal and external.
• Undertake and supervise fee earning work and provide leadership and guidance/development to your direct report[s]
• Conduct your work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the company’s quality and risk management procedures
• Ensure proper control of work in progress
• Develop (if appropriate) and maintain referrer relationships and endeavour to promote the firm in a positive and professional manner at all times
• Manage / oversee the entirety of the case lifecycle, applying high standards of client care at all times
• Be aware of, and observe, all Compliance requirements ensuring issues are appropriately escalated without delay
• Effective financial control and adherence to accounts team procedures
• Ensure confidentiality and security of all documentation and information
• To be responsible for self-development and comply with relevant CPD and/or training requirements as needed
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of residential conveyancing
• Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
• People management experience is desirable
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.