Our client has a vacancy for a Residential Conveyancer based in their Stevenage Office.
For this role you will need to be a qualified Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor with Conveyancing experience. You must be able to handle pressure and prioritise your daily responsibilities.
Duties to include but not limited to -
• Conduct residential conveyancing matters adopting the standards and systems of the firm and using the Case Management system.
• To effect financial control over all matters under his/her supervision to include (but not exclusively) achieving and exceeding targets, write offs, lock up, anti-ML checks and all post completion matters including file closure and archiving.
• The appropriate candidate should have a proven track record of handling a wide variety of files.
Essentials skills –
• Effective business development skills
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Attentive telephone manner along with first-rate communication skills as client contact will be considerable
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.