Our client has a permanent vacancy for an Assistant Conveyancing Manager to join their team in Northampton.
• To deal with the day to day running of the Conveyancing team
• To liaise with the Manager to establish daily responsibilities
• To attend office/department meetings and training sessions as required
• To assist the Manager with hitting the targets for the team
• To perform daily tasks which include : -
• Filing of post, e-mails and files
• Production of work using Mattersphere
• Taking instructions for Manager
• Checking and working in accordance with task list and key dates
• Ensuring that all work produced by the end of the working day
• To cover for other paralegals/assistant managers/managers when they are absent e.g. during lunch breaks/meetings etc
• Meeting clients to take messages and/or required instructions if Manager is unable to see them
• At least 3 years’ experience working in a busy conveyancing team
• Be able to deal with most freehold sale and purchase transactions from start to finish
• Be able to deal with certain leasehold transactions from start to finish (with input and training from the Manager).
• Good standard of literacy, numeracy and attention to detail
• Pleasant manner, flexible and co-operative
• Pleasant telephone manner
• Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and take responsibility for quality of work
• Good time management skills
• Excellent client care
• Good typing skills
• Flexibility in support of other members of staff
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
You can register your CV without any obligation.
If you wish to speak to a consultant please call us on:
01908 726 030/
01908 726 062